Get loved up this Valentine's Day with our top first dance songs...
Let's be honest, the younger generation seems to be bit jaded when it comes to love. And it's little surprise, when romance seems to have turned into one-night hookups, instagram stalking and Tinder - it's easy to see why we all might be becoming a little cynical about matters of the heart.
But what better way to channel your inner romantic than with music this Valentine's Day? We've created a swoon-worthy playlist to help you do just that! Let your guard down and bring out your soft, sentimental side with these 15 love songs all perfect for a slow dance and all worth a listen if you're searching for the perfect first dance song for your upcoming wedding. From new kids on the block like Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding to the classics by Whitney and Marvin, there's something for every couple on the list!
As a band for hire for wedding and parties, we can perform your first dance request live to make that first dance moment extra special (we always aim for spine tingles all round) or you can crank up the original version of your chosen song though our speakers before we get the party started...
Our top three most requested first dance songs:
1. All of Me - John Legend
2. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
3. How Long Will I Love You - Ellie Goulding
And the rest...
4. You're All I Need to Get By - Marvin Gaye
5. Saving All My Love For You - Whitney Houston
6. Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran
7. I'll Be There - Jackson 5
8. Kiss From A Rose - Seal
9. I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
10. Stand By Me - Ben E King
11. Better Together - Jack Johnson
12. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
13. At Last - Etta James
14. You Got The Love - Florence & The Machine
15. Can't Take My Eyes Off You - James Arthur
Ruby & The Rhythms - professional party and wedding band to hire across Surrey, London, the UK and internationally